Now you have to get one of these! If you own a iPod, this lets you tune-in without breaking your stride.
This innovative design from the folks at Jansport put the power in the Power Hoodie. Get yours before they’re gone!
Your iPod is held in a protective inner pocket, while the fabric keypad on the Puffer Jacket’s chest gives you full access to the iPod’s features.
The cord management inside the jacket neatly stores your headphone wires. This system is compatible with video iPod, regular iPod, iPod nano, and iPod mini.
Full feature list of the Power Hoodie:
- LiveWire+™ Wearable electronics offering full, remote control of your iPod®
- LiveWire technology with a plus – complete iPod® control
- Controls the iPod® without having to take it out of the jacket
- Soft-fabric key pad integrated into jacket chest
- Five-button command of all iPod® features, includling volume, forward, reverse, pause, and play
- Power-off button extends precious battery life, while other systems just dampen the volume
- Dual-port connection for compatability with any generation iPod®
- Water-resistant softshell fabric
- Soft double faced fleece interior
- Kanga pockets
- Center Back: 27 1/2″
- Fabric: Softshell with smooth face and brushed back of contrast color / Fiber (38% polyester / 36% nylon / 6% Elastane) / Water resistant finish on face
The Power Hoodie’s are available for men and women in a range of different sizes and colors and cost around $140.- and are available for online order for example by Zappos.com
The Power Hoodie is so cool, get yours before they’re gone!