It’s the second time Smart and Intelligent Textiles will be the focus of a high profile conference.
Top experts will present and discuss the present status but also the future of Smart, Intelligent and Nano Textiles.
Highly interesting presentations and discussions are guaranteed looking to the speaker list: Angel Chang will speak about ‘Advanced textiles in high fashion applications‘, Winston Shih, Advanced Products Manager, The North Face who is also the Chair person, will talk about ‘Keeping technology on the forefront at The North Face‘ and Christian Stammel, CEO of Navispace will present ‘Solar Technology: a key technology for the wearable electronic market‘.
There are many more experts on the long speaker list who will talk about:
- Latest advances in smart protective apparel
- Exploiting intelligent textiles for fashion
- Smart fabrics in the sports industry
- Hygiene and health innovation for textiles
- Innovations in fabric circuits
- Smart fabrics for socially responsible solutions
There are many reasons, if you need any, to attend this conference:
- Hear what The North Face has in store for their 2008 line and what innovations are on their ‘wish list’ for the future
- Get an exclusive insight into the most recent innovations in fabric circuits and find out about their endless applications
- See how electronics in textiles are becoming increasingly functional
This list alone makes me counting down the days until
Christmas the Smart Textiles and Nanotextiles Conference in December.