Wearable Electronic might not the correct description of the Philips Neckband Headphone HS850 but it shows that with some fantasy and creativity a simple item packed differently can create a product that adds style to it.
Point in case: many of us are used to have for most part of the day the famous earplug (preferable from the iPod) sticking in our ears.
It’s OK but to be honest, not always very comfortable. Philips took up that point by creating the fabric-covered HS850 neckband headphone that brings a totally new look to personal music enjoyment.
What a difference it makes having soft textiles touching your skin instead of metal and plastic. Evidence for us that style, comfort and performance can go hand in hand.
Music to your ears:
- 32mm speaker driver delivers high performance sound
- 24k gold plated plug ensures an ultra reliable connection
- Copper cladded aluminium wire improves sound quality
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle
- Ear cushions improve wearing comfort and bass response
- Lightweight design improves comfort for prolonged use
- Headphone neckband folds up for convenient storage
If only . . . there would be the option to change the fabric cover to match our outfit of the day. This would make the Philips Textile Neckband Headphone even more attractive for our ears and life style.
You can get the HS850 ‘textilized’ neckband headphone for $35.- on amazon.com (or many other online retailer)